Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wow, I didn't know designing a blog was this hard!  I've spent most of the last couple of days trying to make this look the way I want.  I'm still not quite happy, but my brain is fried and I don't understand all the jargon, so I'm going to go with what you see for now.

I did finish the cross stitching on a project I'm making.  Talk about frying my brain, the fabric is 32 count and it's stitched over one thread, which means there are 32 stitches per inch.  That's really tiny stitches.  I had extra magnification and a clip-on light on my hoop so I could see to do the stitching.  The actual size is about 3" x 3".  Finally done!



Now I am going to use wool felt and make it into a pincushion.  This is a Country Stitches pattern.  I started it a couple of years ago, but never got the stitching done as it was so hard.

So now I'm looking for the next project to do.  I've pinned a thousand things (actually more than that!) from Pinterest, so I'll look through my boards and see what looks fun.  So many projects, so little time!

3 comments: